ATM and Debit Cards
Out ATM and debit cards for the consumer allow access to accounts by means of card and Personal Identification Number (PIN) or a signature. Customers apply for an ATM or debit card upon account opening or later upon request. Debit card and PIN are mailed to home address under separate cover or customer may choose own PIN. If time is a concern, an instant issue card may be given to customer at a bank at time of application.
Our business debit card helps you easily track your expenses and reduce your need for petty cash. You can request additional cards for authorized employees and set purchase and cash withdrawal limits for each card. A debit card can simplify business purchasing and book keeping.
Personal Cards Available Card-Stock Styles
- Regular bank card
- Paris Eagle Mascot card
- Booneville Bearcat mascot card
- Magazine Rattler mascot card
- County line Indian mascot card
- Waldron Bulldog mascot card
Business Cards One-Style Card-Stock Only
- Make deposits to checking or savings accounts
- Cash withdrawals from checking or savings accounts at FNB or CNB
- Transfer funds between checking and savings accounts
- Get account balances on checking or savings account
Make Point-Of-Sale transactions:
- Pay for goods and services in person, online or by phone
- Get cash from a merchant if the merchant permits
- Get cash from participating financial institutions
- Cash withdrawals not to exceed $200 per day
- Point of sale transactions not to exceed $1000 per day
- Up to $2 withdrawal fee at ATM's we do not own or operate
- Substitue for writing checks
- Safer than checks that include name, address, phone and account numbers
- Rewards for signature based transactions
- Accepted in most foreign countries to make purchases of goods and services or obtain foreign currency
Our Scorecard Rewards program turns your everyday purchases into supplies, business travel or even a vacation.
- Available to all debit and credit card holders
- Automatic enrollment
- Signature-based transactions only are scored
- Customer receives 1 point for every $2 in debit card purchases
- Customer receives 1 point for every $1 in credit card purchases
- Points do not expire
- Online Catalog
- Points can be redeemed for brand-name merchandise
- Points can be redeemed for travel awards
- 1.800.854.0790 ScoreCard Bonus Points Service Center - To follow up on orders, inquire about available bonus point balance or to request a catalog.
- 1.800.842.3006 ScoreCard Travel Services Cardholder Assistance - For reservations and to redeem bonus points toward ScoreCard travel.